This unique one-day course is designed to improve diamond knowledge, confidence and the development of personnel who are directly involved with sales of natural diamonds direct to the consumer.
The course has been designed to improve techniques by enacting specific, hands-on diamond interactive exercises using polished stock samples, video samples and LDB bespoke industry equipment.
Training alongside a diamond global expert, attendees will improve upon their sales confidence and “diamond to customer” capabilities.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to;
- Be confident, be secure and have competent techniques on handling, viewing and understanding all aspects of polished diamonds.
- Be able to explain the 4C’s along with polish, symmetry, proportion and fluorescence to customers.
- Understand and be able to fully explain all aspects of polished diamond reports to customers.
- Explain correct identification and differentiation of all fancy cut variations.
- Recognise, advise and adjust to a customer’s diamond buying requirements.
- Improve customer confidence through enhanced diamond sales conversations.